Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Reading List

I feel like this school year has gone by fast, and then when you think about when school is going to end (30 days), it seems so slow. Anyways, to be honest, I probably won't read at all during the summer, other than the books that I have to read for the requirements of the classes I'm taking next year. I'll end up finishing a book a month most likely.

However, if I were to read, I would read the Everest, and those series, I have heard that they are good, but I haven't read any yet. Reading adventure books is quite enjoyable to me, and I would read them on my spare time.

The second book I would like to read is something by Shakespeare. I guess this would be enjoyable, as it would help me in the future, since I know I'm going to run into Shakespeare's language later on. It's actually quite humorous how words and symbols were phrased back then, and how people thought about events that happened around them. I wish thou an absolute summer break!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Good idea. I should keep my Shakespeare up to date over the summer. Also, maybe I'll read Everest as well, since I like adventure books too.

    ReplyDelete