Friday, May 21, 2010

Essay Writing

In the beginning of the year, I probably could not write a full 5 paragraph essay, without much help from anybody. Now, I feel alot more confident on how to successfully build a decent essay, and how to connect everything into 1. I don't see myself as a fully accomplished essayist, but I believe I can write an almost decent report. Literary analysis. I find that a somewhat deeper investigation to the true meaning of a book. Instead of just finding the main characters and the plot, I can uncover much more, such as metaphors and symbols, and how they can all connect together into a theme of some sort. The challenge is- it's hard to explain and write out. However, the reward is an unexplainable knowledge you get from analyzing a book as deep as possible.

My essay might contain more than five errors, because I am not very good at tracking down every single mistake I make. One time, I accidentally put "Wilde" instead of "Dickens". I still can't believe I didn't catch that mistake,I don't really know how i missed it to be honest. Also, I tend to miss out and go astray from my main idea. Every sentence I construct tends to lean farther away from what I am really trying to explain, so I'm trying to prevent that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment