Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate

Since my birthday is the 14th of November, my horoscope is Scorpio. I am supposed to be passionate, perceptive, resourceful, possessive, focused, and too many other things. This does sort of fit in with my personality, as I usually focus on things that I am determined to do. The "sun" in Scorpio represents intensity. Scorpio's never give up, and aren't afraid of doing what they have to do to get what they want. They are sneaky on getting something that they want, at the right time. There are also many other "stages" of Scorpio, that mean different things, which can describe different personalities.

In Romeo and Juliet, "fate" is a huge reoccurring theme/symbol. Romeo and Juliet seem to base their relationship and the events that are happening around them. Symbols such as stars, the sky, and nature contribute to fate, in a significant way. I don't really believe in this astrology stuff, but I know that this book is based on fate, as a theme. Every event that occurs always comes with a symbol of some sort, that in a way foreshadows the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment